To decrease the unemployment rate in the city of Santa Ana by making our city a more business-friendly environment , to shut down the gangs in Santa Ana and to improve our schools.
To make Santa Ana the best city in Orange County to live and work. I believe and live the following nine principles and 12 values:
1. America and the City of Santa Ana are great places to live and work.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
“The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” – from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
“I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” – George Washington
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
“It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
“I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” – Thomas Jefferson
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
“Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” – Thomas Jefferson
7. I work hard for what I have, and I will share it with those that I want. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
“It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” – George Washington
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
“In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” – George Washington
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
“I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” – Thomas Jefferson
THE 12 VALUES:
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility